The main floor has recently been completely renovated with the highest standards to retain all of its historical characteristics but integrated with state-of-the-art comforts for a luxurious and comfortable stay in the Eternal City.
This luxury apartment can accommodate up to 12 guests in its stately rooms, further enhanced by a grand billiards room, a private sauna, and a large living room that overlooks one of the most precious squares in the center of Rome. The spacious bedrooms on the main floor and on the mezzanine guarantee privacy and comfort for either an intimate or large group of guests.
The apartment has air conditioning in all of the rooms, complimentary WiFi internet access and satellite TV in multiple languages. To allow our guests to stay connected during their excursions outside the apartment, we are delighted to provide a complimentary tablet for guest use, pre-loaded with all the necessary applications to enjoy Rome at its fullest.
Under a ceiling fresco by Cavalier d’Arpino guests play billiards and relax in a plush seating area in a private billiards room. The kitchen is fully equipped for guests to use or to take advantage of our private Chef@Home service. Both floors feature fully renovated bathrooms.
Apartment Main Floor
- Double bedroom with sauna (35m2) 1 king size bed
- Triple bedroom (30m2) 1 king size bed and 1 single bed
- Double bedroom (12m2) with ceiling fresco by Poussin (16th century)
- Living room (70m2) with dining table, fireplace and wet bar. Ceiling fresco by Federico and Taddeo Zuccari: Allegories of the Months and the Seasons (1598)
- 4 baths
- 1 with tub shower 5, 2 with shower cabins 6-7, and 1 half bath
- Billiards room (35m2) with billiard table and seating area with ceiling fresco by Cavalier d’Arpino: Arming Aeneas (1630)
- Twin bedroom (11m2)
- Double bedroom with freestanding bathtub (13m2)
- One single bed in the entrance room (15m2)
- Two baths: 1 tub shower, 1 shower cabin