This is the first vacation apartment designed exclusively for families. It is on the second floor (with elevator) of a beautiful building of the twentieth century with doorman. It’s composed of 2 bedrooms, a bath with Jacuzzi tub, large living (and playing!) area and eat-in kitchen.
The characteristics that make Dolce Family apartment friendly with families are:
- The kids room has been adapted to sleep 4 children, composed of 2 bunk beds (each bed measures 90x190cm) complete with castle-inspired canopies and even a slide! One of the walls is painted with chalkboard paint where you kids are encouraged to exercise their creative outlets.
- The living room features a comfortable sofa and large dining table with 6 brightly colored chairs, a large flat screen TV with DVD player and even an XBOX360 console, including several games for children.
- A large shelving unit houses lots of games, toys, and books in many different languages for ages ranging from 0 to 9 years. If your children fall in love with a toy, you’re encouraged to take it with you while leaving another one in good condition, so that our littlest guests in the future will always find plenty of great toys to play with. In addition to the toys on the shelves the apartment offers legos (Duplos) and a small play kitchen.
- The master bedroom is reserved for the parents offering a slight change from the children themed furnishings for something a bit more classic and “adult”. You’ll also find a crib so that your littlest one will always be nearby.
- The bath features a Jacuzzi tub, a diaper changing table mounted on the wall and an odor-eliminating diaper pail.
- In the kitchen, in addition to the standard appliances (dishwasher, oven, 4 burner stovetop, and microwave), you’ll find the necessities for your baby that are hard to pack while on vacation: a bottle sterilizer and bottle warmer. Also provided in the apartment is a high chair, a booster seat, and a stroller and, on request, a flat baby carriage. If you’d like some time alone as a couple for a romantic dinner and evening walk in the Eternal City, we also offer babysitting services!
For peace of mind, we’ve also especially child-proofed the apartment with attractive grills over the lower half of the windows as well as soft corner protectors on all furniture. All that’s left to make the Dolce Family Apartment a home is you and your family!
In the same building there is the apartment DOLCE VITA II.